Reopening the Collection
Welcome back to the New Hall Art Collection!
In order to make your visit as safe as possible, we ask that visitors take note of the following:
- Visitors are encouraged to undertake a Lateral Flow Test before their visit.
- All visitors must enter the College through the Porters’ Lodge, via Huntingdon Road. Parking is currently not available on site.
- Upon arrival, visitors over the age of 16 are asked to scan the QR code displayed in the Porters’ Lodge, or sign in using the visitors’ book placed in the area for purpose. Entry will be refused to those who do not check in or provide their contact details.
- Visits are restricted to the self-guided tour which will be available to download here. Hard copies are available from the Porters’ Lodge.
- Visitors are asked to wear face coverings throughout their visit to College and observe social distancing in line with College policy. Hand sanitizer is available at the Porter’s Lodge and throughout the College.
- Please note that the Dome is not open to visitors between midday and 2pm.